Benefits of Blow Drying Your Hair and How to Blow Dry: Hair has been considered the woman’s most eye-catching feature. Your hair does not matter, what really matters is its quality. However, one of the important tips to follow to maintain hair is to blow-dry it. Although blow drying is assumed to roughen hair and cause hair and also cause hair-fall. It is actually one of the most comfortable methods for women who need to leave early for work.
What is Blow Drying?
A blow-dry is a method of styling the hair while drying it with a hand-held hairdryer. The meaning of Blow-dry is to dry and normal style the hair with a blow dryer.
Blow drying the hair actually helps to enhance your confidence and appearance to a whole new level. It is a step done with the help of a handheld hair dryer, normally used to dry and style the strands.
Benefits of Blow Drying Your Hair
- Styles up Your Hair
We adopt certain habits to maintain our hair and give it a shiny look. You may always notice that saloons make heavy usage of blow-dryers. Although using a blow dryer comes at last. It is actually the most important step which can’t be missed blow-drying can detain greasiness.
- It increases the Volume of Your Hair
Blow drying can be used for increasing the volume of your hair. It sometimes happens that our hairline begins to thin down with time or with age. Some might face infections or irritations on the scalp and decreases in the thickness of their hair.
- It helps in easy Managing of Hair when you are in a hurry
Some women find it difficult to manage their hair while leaving for the office. It is not right to tie wet hair into a bun because it can make the scalp swampy. A blow-dryer can be a boon. You can actually use it to dry up your hair, and then you are set to begin your day.
- Better Results on the Use of Serum before Blow-drying
Hairdryers, if properly used, would not cause any damage to your hair. Each time you are using a hairdryer, apply the serum to your hair which will help your hair maintain its shine of your without damaging it
- It is easy and Comfortable to Use
As your hair becomes dried up, it becomes lighter, gentle, and also softer. Glow-drying is something all women out there can actually practice at home, which keeps your hair unique and frizz-free for other styles.
- Dries Hair Quickly
Also using a blow dryer will dry your strands faster in comparison to the air or even the towel dry. You can also save money and time by ditching the expensive professional beauty salons.
How to Blow Dry Hair?
If you wish to straight or curly tresses faster at your home, then try the steps below to blow dry your hair.
- First, you need to clean your strands using a shampoo followed by a hair conditioner. Then gently use a daily or microfiber towel to soak the excess water
- You need to apply a heat protectant on your wet tresses from the roots towards the end using your fingers before you start.
- Now set the dryer at the less heat setting. You can choose to use different nozzle attachments as per the requirement
- Then Blow-dry your hair until they are straightened. If you wish to style your strands, then use a round comb
- Do not overdo the blow-drying methods, as it can actually ruin your tresses
- Only use the blow-drying once a week to avoid frail hair
- Also, maintain a sufficient between your hair and the dryer while doing the process of blow-drying
No comment yet, add your voice below!