How to Make Rice water for Natural Hair Growth: Rice Water is the starchy water left over after rice is cooked or left to soak. It helps the hair grow faster and makes the hair smooth and shiny.
Using rice water to make our hair grow and look shiny is not a new thing. It dates back to the ancient Heian Period in Japan when court ladies were known to have very beautiful and long hair that reached the floor. The secret was rice water.
However, studies have found out that inositol and ingredients found in rice water can penetrate damaged hair and also repair it from the inside out.
How to use Rice Water on Your Natural
There are several different ways to make rice water, including
Soaking: This is the fastest and quickest way to make rice water. To use this method:
- First, take half of the uncooked rice
- Now rinse very well and place the rice in a bowl with 2-3 cups of water
- Then leave to soak for about 30 minutes
- Now strain the rice water into a clean bowl
This is another way of making rice water natural hair. All you need to do is take half of the rice with double the water typically used for cooking, then cook the rice in boiling water and then strain the rice water into a clean bowl before use.
How to Use Rice Water on Natural Water
- First, wash hair with shampoo
- Then apply rice water onto your hair and massage the rice water into the hair and scalp
- Leave on for up to 20 minutes before rinsing the properly using warm water.
Benefits of Rice Water
- Conditioner: Rinse your hair with rice water after shampooing instead of using a conditioner. the amino acids present in it help in the regeneration of hair and also make the hair faster. The best way to grow is to rinse your hair with it after washing.
- Protect the Hair from Damage
This is another benefit of rice water on hair, it decreases surface friction and improves elasticity. the inositol in it remains in your hair even after rinsing it out and shields your hair from other damages.
- Cures Dandruff
Fermented rice water has antifungal properties which work against dandruff and also get rid of it. Use it as a hair mask once or twice a week for hours.
- Adds Shine and Makes Hair Silky
What you need to do is use rice water as a hair mask, then leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Hair Growth
if you want to reduce hair fall and also make the hair grow. The amino acids present in it help in the regeneration of hair and makes hair grow faster.
No comment yet, add your voice below!