Onion Juice For Natural Hair Growth: There are many ways to cure and prevent hair loss, dry hair, and also brittle hair. This is one such home remedy that has gained popularity over the past years.
Onion Juice for Natural Hair Growth
Onion Juice is packed with nutrients such as dietary sulfur which improve the production of healthy hair cells. It can be used to improve hair wealth in conditions such as Alopecia, hair loss. Onions have high dietary sulfur, a nutritional element that is favorable and also helpful to the body.
However, It helps to improve hair growth by increasing the level of the antioxidant enzyme catalase. This enzyme assists decompose hydrogen peroxide, which helps the hair growth cycle by providing nourishment to the hair.
Benefits of Onion Juice on Hair
- Very good at both hair follicle nourishment and restoring lost nutrients to your scalp
- The onion has naturally potent antioxidants, that is why it is effective in changing the effects of premature greying
- It also makes your hair prevents lice
- Regular use of it on hair adds hair volume
- It also reduces breakage and thinning due to its high sulfur content
- It can as well fight dandruff on hair
- It improves blood circulation which is also another way they contribute to hair growth
How to prepare Onion Juice For Hair Growth
1. Squeezing/Blending/ Crashing method
- Peel 4-5 onions and chop them into small pieces
- Now Extract the juice out of the onion by squeezing or using a juicer
- Place the paste in a cheesecloth or a sieve and squeeze all the juice out
- Now apply the juice to the scalp and along the strand. Leave it for about 30 minutes and rinse off the juice
2. Boiling Method
- First Boil the chopped onions and then set them aside for about 2 hours to cool, Make sure your strain the solution after cooling
- Now massage the onion juice on the scalp and along the hair strands
- You can now rinse off the hair and apply oil to mask the smell of onion juice
3. Mixing the Onion Use with Other Ingredients
- Onion, Coconut, and Oil mixture
- You will need to peel 2-3
- Now Grind them to get the juice
- Then strain the juice and add to it one tablespoon of coconut oil
- You will need to add one tablespoon of olive oil
- Now mix all the three properly and apply on the hair strands
- You can now leave it for about 35 minutes and rinse it off
How Long Does it Take to See the Result on Hair?
Regrowth of hair takes the fourth week of application and full growth is expected moderately and fully from 6-8 of frequent application
How Long Should You Leave It on Your Hair?
The answer to this depends on your hair type and what you are trying to treat. You can leave it for at least about 35 minutes.