Tips on how to Make Your Hair Soft, silky, and grow faster: Your hair might become dry and brittle if your diet is not healthy or if you’re using some hair products that are not actually meant for your hair type. However, the signs of healthy hair include thick and shiny hair. So having silky hair is something not everyone is born with.
When your hair fails to retain the moisture from the natural oils secreted by the scalp, they now become dry and rough. Below are some tips on how to Make Your Hair Soft, silky, and grow faster
- Select hair care products as per your hair type. Focus on your hair type while buying shampoo and conditioners from the market. The formulation of the hair care products which are oily, dry, or damaged hair
- Do not shampoo your hair daily, shampooing hair daily removes the oil from your hair, rather try and consider using shampoo twice or thrice a week. if your hair is oily, you can try dry shampoo but shampoo only the scalp, not the tips
- Always apply a conditioner to your hair, never forget to add a conditioner for about 3-5 minutes and then wash it off after shampooing your hair. use hair conditioner only on the tips of the hair and not on the scalp, it helps lock in the moisture and reduces the static electricity between the hair strands, and can provide some protection from the sun
- Also, Oil your hair daily. But if you have dry hair, do not wash your hair without oiling your hair for at least an hour before shampooing. You can use any hair healthy oil, such as coconut oil
- Make use of hair makes at least once a week which can help maintain the oil in your hair. Apply any of the homemade hair masks given below. Leave the mask on for 1 hour, then wash it off with shampoo and apply a hair conditioner.: Aloe vera gel, a combination of egg and avocados, Bananas and avocados
- Do not wash your hair with hot water because it dries your hair out. Either wash your hair with cold water or lukewarm water.
- Also, limit the use of heating tools. Styling tools most especially because they can make your hair lose its natural oils and can cause hair damage if used regularly. Use a heat protectant before using any heating tools on your hair.
- Avoid some certain hairstyles that can pull your hair very tight such as ponytails and the use of tight hairbands on your forehead can actually damage your hair. Tie your hair loosely and not tightly.
- Cover and protect your hair with a scarf whenever you feel the need to step out.
- You should also reduce the use of hair colors or dyes, it damages the texture of your hair if done daily. Restrict the use of them and at least wait for 6 weeks between two hair treatments
- Trimming the hair once in 3-4 months helps in reducing the split ends and also gives you healthy-looking hair.
Tips on how to Make Hair Grow Faster and Thicker
Just because of the varying health conditions that might cause hair fall. You must consult your doctor to manage your hair fall better and also treat the underlying health issue. Below are some tips you can try to make your hair grow and thicker at home:
- Always use hair conditioners to help your hair moisturize and prevent hair tangling
- Also, avoid hairstyles such as buns because they can break your hair and then fall.
- Always stay hydrated: Drink a lot of water to nourish your body and your hair from within. Also drinking coconut water can help increase your hair growth
- Using heat during blow-drying or hair styling can strip away the natural oils and moisture from your hair making them brittle and easily vulnerable to hair fall
- Avoid using harsh products on your hair”: You might get a new look with new hair color or new hairstyles.
No comment yet, add your voice below!