Hair Rebonding: The hair, which is also called a person’s crowning glory, is one of two men’s greatest assets. It can project a woman’s personality when styled according to her preference, that is why many hair treatments are made available to increase the beauty of one’s hair, most especially hair responding.
Hair is actually the first thing that gives a retouch to their beauty, also for men. Hair straightening or hair rebonding is one of the stylish ways to give your hair a good and dazzling look. This particular technique is rising faster, and so many ladies out there have given it a try.
What is Hair Rebonding?
Hair rebonding is a chemical procedure that changes the natural texture of your hair to assist you to achieve a sleek., straight, and also silky style. Rebonding Technique involves the breaking of natural bonds in the hair chemically and then rearranging the bonds differently to give your hair a new and different look.
In other words, it is the right technique for getting sleek straight and most especially if you are the type that has frizzy and unmanageable hair.
When you put so much time and investment into this process, hair rebonding benefits you with the desired results.
- Suitable for Tangled Hair
Through bonding, it is quite easier to manage and look after your hair. The hair becomes and the fear of hair loss disappears as you don’t have to brush hard through your hair longer.
- Smooth and Untangled Hair
If you had a bit of trouble walking in the breezes, now is the time to try, you will not tangle this time through hair bonding. The smoothed hair is very easy to drawback to their normal state even if you are walking through gusts or even riding a bike with style flaunting a bit more.
- Get Rids of the Pollutants
Your hair needs carefully cleaned at least once in a while, and hair rebonding is one such method you should not ignore. This method simply process drains the unwanted and polluting agents collected or stuck in your hair every single day. However, hair rebonding and straightening is the only way to reside in such locality or cross it every day
- A flat iron
- A Mild Shampoo
- A blow dryer
- A neutralizer
- Mild Shampoo
- Straightening brush
Procedures of Hair Rebonding
The Method of Hair Rebonding uses two chemicals which are relaxant and neutralizer. But before the use of these, the hair is prepared for the lengthy procedure by washing carefully with a light shampoo and blow-drying in the medium setting.
- First, comb the hair neatly and divide it into several sections which depend upon its volume
- Now following this, the cream relaxant or softener is first applied to each section of the hair. However, for normal to wavy hair, the cream is best left for 30 minutes while for dry, frizzy, and excessively curly hair, it can be left for a longer time, but keeping it on for to mong could actually damage the hair.
- Then steam the hair for at least 30-40 mins depending upon its texture and general condition.
- Then, a Keratin lotion is applied to smooth any curls that might be left out. Once the hair is satisfactory straight, it is parted again.
- The next step is followed by adding the neutralizer which re-structures and stabilizes the bonds to form fresh ones that give your hair a shiny and straight look.
- The neutralizer is left on the hair for about another 30 minutes and the hair is rinsed and blow-dried one more time.
- A serum is applied carefully all over to revive the nourishment in the hair.
- Finally, the hair is straightened out with an iron. It is advisable not to wash the hair for at least three days after the rebonding procedure for best results.
Best Hair Rebonding Creams
Below are best hair rebonding creams based on users reviews.
Shiseido Crystallizing Cream
This is a Japanese rebonding cream that helps to straighten your hair. This particular cream gives you shiny and straight hair. It is good for all hair types. You will need to use the cream for 2-6 months for the best results you want.
Wella Professional Straighten It Kit:
This is a very effective rebonding kite that would strengthen the hair and also give you a sleek look. It is perfect for those who have extremely very dull and dry hair. It is quite easy to use.
Schwarzkopf Glatt Hair Straightening Cream
Schwarzkopf Glat Straightening Cream is also another great product that will help you to get straight hair at home. You can use it on different types of hair. It doesn’t matter how frizzy your hair is, this cream can help you to straighten your hair and give your a hair new look.
Matrix Natural- Soft straight Service
This cream prevents hair fall and also hair breakage, but you need to use it for at least 3-4 months. However, the molecules in the cream can help to straighten the hair and then give your hair a very smooth and shiny hair. It is also good for dry hair.