Cinnamon Oil is a condiment well known for its flavor, but did you know the good part about this? It can help treat certain hair issues too. Research has shown that Cinnamon can control loss and even potentially reduce the chances of balding.
What is Cinnamon Oil?
Cinnamon is mostly referred to as the inner bark of a cinnamon tree. It is an evergreen, tropical tree whose bark and leaves are used for many purposes.
However, the oil can improve hair growth and also get rid of dandruff and lice. The price provides deep nourishment to the scalp and prevents hair loss.
How can you use Cinnamon for hair and then reap its full benefits? Sure we know consuming cinnamon in the diet can perform wonders, but how can we use the oil to improve our hair. Well, the secret lies in the technique. All you need to do is know the right cinnamon hair treatment that will take you a step closer to your goal.
Amazing Cinnamon Oil Benefits for Strong and Shiny Hair
- Improves Hair Growth: cinnamon boosts blood circulation in the scalp, due to this, the hair follicles are provided with a high supply of oxygen and nutrients, which is invaluable for nourishing and restoring them, which ensures better hair growth.
- Get Rid of Dandruff
Capable of fighting against the fungus responsible for dandruff in the scalp because cinnamon is enriched with antiseptic, antibacterial, and also antifungal properties.
- Prevent Hair Loss
Cinnamon Oil, it can also prevent hair loss and balding when combined with the right ingredients and also helps in strengthening hair follicles.
- Treat Scalp Infections
It contains polyphenols that function as natural antioxidants protecting the scalp against damage.
- Prevent Hair Damage
This also another benefit of cinnamon oil which ensures that the scalp and hair follicles remain protected from free radical damage and inflammation.
- Treat Hair Lice
Cinnamon is enriched with antiseptic and also antibacterial properties which help kill the microorganisms responsible for your hair being infested with lice.
- Give Shine to Hair
Cinnamon oil protects the hair from free radical damage and gives the hair follicles the nutrients to improve.
How to Make The Oil for Hair
The oil is gotten from cinnamon barks and infused with a base oil to form cinnamon oil. It does not only reduce hair problems but it helps treat stress and skin inflammation. Below is how you can make cinnamon oil from the comfort of your home.
Cinnamon Powder: 250G
Olive Oil: 1L
- Heat the olive oil in a pan
- Then add the ground powder once the oil is heated enough, you can mix the blend with the heat still on.
- Now leave the blend to simmer for at least 3-5 minutes
- Then turn the heat off once the smell of cinnamon is strong. Allow the blend to cool to room temperature
You can strain the blend with a fine strainer and store the oil in a closed container
- Cinnamon sticks: A bundle
- Olive oil:1L
- A cheesecloth
- Mason Jar
- First place all the cinnamon sticks in the mason jar, fitting them in as much as possible
- Now pour the olive into a mason jar, make sure you fill it well that all the cinnamon sticks are well covered in the oil
- Then seal the mason jar airtight
- Place the jar near a window, under the sun
- Now keep it there for about three weeks, shake the jar at least once every day to ensure the oil mixes with the cinnamon sticks and draws out their essence
Strain the oil from the jar with a cheesecloth and then place the blend in an airtight container after three weeks.
No comment yet, add your voice below!