Benefits of Honey for Natural Hair and types of honey hair products: Honey is a great natural hair product that can be used by itself or incorporated into other natural hair treatments. It helps to promote cell growth, help to restore and maintain nutrients to the hair and scalp.
It has some amazing and great health benefits that you did not know. I am sure you don’t think f honey being used in hair products, but when used on your hair, it provides great sheen and softness as well as some other amazing benefits. Here are few benefits of honey for natural hair
- Honey is a Humectant
It helps attracts and helps to maintain moisture in the hair by helping to hold onto water molecules in the air. Honey helps to replenish moisture that has been lost and also helps to fuse vitamins and minerals into our hair strands, which keeps our hair strong and very healthy.
- Prevents Split Ends: Nobody likes split ends, so honey is the best remedy. Apply some of it mixed with Mint Almond Oil to your ends, This will help to prevent ends and keep the ends of your hair strong.
- Soften Hair: Are you searching or looking at how to make your hair soft, then try using honey, it helps restore moisture because honey is an emollient, which helps to soften the hair.
- Honey is Anti-Bacterial
It is used also for treating scalp issues. It has to exfoliate the scalp and helps fight irritation. Honey has enzymatic and also antioxidants that have been well known to help treat dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, and also dermatitis.
Other Benefits of Honey on Hair
- Honey is an Emollient: Emollients are good at smoothing and softening hair. It helps to smooth the outer cuticle layer of the hair, which helps the hair look very attractive and shinier.
- For Conditioning: Conditioning treatments are designed to help restore moisture to your hair. Many hair conditioning treatments also contain vitamins, minerals, and some other beneficial ingredients. Honey helps to keep your hair conditioned and healthy.
- Honey for Hair Lightening
It contains glucose, as well as an enzyme which is called oxidase. The enzymes break down the glucose, which leaves behind hydrogen peroxide.
How to Make a Honey Hair Mask
There are many different recipes you can use to make a honey hair mask. Below are the following items and ingredients you will need:
- half cup of honey
- half cup of olive oil
- a shower cap
- a mixing CAP
- A small paintbrush(Optional)
- First start with clean damp hair
- Pour half cup of honey and a half cup of olive oil into a bowl, and hair mix it properly
- Microwave the mixture for about 20 seconds
- Once it’s heated, stir the mixture again with a clean spoon
You can start working it into your hair using your fingers or a small paintbrush after allowing the mixture to cool.
Now Gently massage your scalp with circular motions using your fingertips
Then place the cap on your hair to help seal in the moisturising ingredients and leave on for about 35 minutes
You can now rinse the mask from your hair and shampoo, as usual, to ensure you have removed all ingredients.
No comment yet, add your voice below!