Knotless Braids must-have protective styles. These braids are not only beautiful, but they are also kinder to your hair.
Knotless braids do not use the tight knot that is used in more traditional box braids, but rather it begins with your own hair and the other hair is carefully fed in. The braid will not leave your scalp sore and your hair won’t break.
Here, there are a few amazing and gorgeous ways to wear and style it.
Knotless Braids Pros and Cons
- You already know you start off with your natural hair versus traditional braids where you begin with synthetic hair immediately. This step gives your hair a more natural and seamless look
- Another good thing about these braids is there is no pulling on your scalp and that is one of the biggest reasons why a lot of ladies would probably never go back to box braids. Knotless style is very lightweight and it does not matter huge or how small you go with these braids.
- Also, the braids can be styled in different kinds of ways. like having long straight hair. There are no knots so you will be able to style your braids into ponytails, buns, and some other nice styles.
- With knotless braids, they last longer and you can keep them for more than 2 months.
- If you have short hair, in the front, the braids can easily slip out
- Making the hair take more than 5 hours to make
Ways to Style Knotless Braids
Medium Knotless Braids with Beads
You can make knotless braids and also add beads to them which brings out so much beauty of the hair. Bads can be used on a shorter or longer version of this style as well.
Gorgeous High Ponytail
The Ponytail is a very classic hairstyle that can be worn in different kinds of ways. The Ponytail will make you look for any occasion you attend.
These braids are warm shade and have been styled very high on the head. This kind of knotless style is very easy to wear. you can decide to add any type of accessories if you want.
Long Knotless Braids with Curls
This is another style of knotless braids. Braids like these are great for the ladies who feel that their hair has been a bit drab so it can with a glam makeover.
Trendy Double Buns
This is another way of styling braids that will give you a great look. The brands will be styled into a half updo and half of the braids are left and the other half is tied up into two buns.
This style of braids is very good for festivals and also summer.
Cute Braided Bob
This is also considered another way to style your braids. It gives a very good look and if you actually not a fan of long braids you can give this a try which will absolutely look good on you.
Half up Half Down Braids
This type of hairstyle gives you the best of both worlds, you can go ahead and show off your beautiful long braids while adding the extra of an updo or high ponytail.
Holdup, half-down style is one of the most universally flattering options for all types of shapes, most especially those with round and square faces.
This type of style takes lesser time to finish than smaller braids as there a fewer sections needed. Jumbo braids do not need extra styling or accessories to make a statement.
Other Styles you can Choose From
- Goddess Box Braids
- Red Knotless Braids
- Burgundy Braids
- Knotless Braids with Curly Ends
- Ombre Braids
- Triangle Braids
- Knotless Braids Updo
Difference between Knotless Braids and Box Braids
Box braids are less painful than traditional box braids. Because there is no knot at the base, knotless braids lay flat to your scalp, unlike classic box braids.
While on the other hand, Knotless braids are also lighter than traditional box braids but they require you to use braiding hair that matches your natural hair texture
How do you Moisturize it?
The best way to moisturize your braids is with a hydrating mist or you can use a leave-in conditioner. Just search for natural moisturizing ingredients such as coconut water, shea butter, or even argan oil. Choose a bottle with a fine nozzle, so it can be evenly distributed lightly over your braids.